In 2013, the Center For Financial Education changed the lives of countless individuals who had found themselves in compromising financial positions. Here are some highlights from the year.
- 2,241 appointments with clients have been scheduled by CFE
- $76,000 is the average amount of consumer debt the clients begin with
- 72% of CFE clients have become financially independent
- $7,000 is currently loaned out to clients through the CFE HOPE Loan Program
- 127 individuals participated in Financial Peace University
- $131,000 in debt was paid by a group of 79 Financial Peace University students
- $38,000 was placed into savings accounts by a group of 79 Financial Peace University students
- 8 clients came to know Christ in 2013
CFE is changing lives! Learn how you can support us in this ministry.